We’re super excited to announce that we’ll be able to have in-person social distance youth ministry this summer. We hope that you’ll consider joining us for one of our youth nights. In an effort to help lower the risk of COVID-19 exposure and spread during youth activities this summer, our youth ministry will be taking the following actions:
- All youth activities for the summer months will take place outside near the playground equipment/pavilion. In the event of inclement weather, we’ll meet in the parish hall.
- Youth will be asked to wear cloth face coverings to all youth ministry activities (even those taking place outside).
- Proper social distancing (six feet apart) will be maintained during all youth activities. Tape on floors and plastic cones will provide further help in maintaining proper social distancing during all youth events.
- All frequently touched surfaces (e.g. chairs, tables, picnic tables, gates, door handles, and outdoor game equipment) will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- Frequent hand washing will be encouraged at all youth events (hand sanitizing stations will be set up at each event).
- At this time, we will not be providing snacks or drinks at any youth event. Youth are encouraged to bring a water bottle.
High School Ministry
Mondays from 3:30 to 5:00 PM
June 15, 22
July 6, 13, 27
Tuesdays from 1:30 to 3:00 PM
June 16, 30
Middle School Ministry
Wednesdays from 3:30 to 5:00 PM
June 17, 24
July 8, 15, 29
Thursdays from 9:00 to 10:00 AM
July 2, 23
For more information on all things youth ministry, contact Joe Heasley at firstname.lastname@example.org or Chloe Elder email@example.com.