St. Mark would like to introduce Tiny Blessings, a brand new catechesis program for your little ones, set to begin this September.
Tiny Blessings is a Bible catechesis program that runs entirely online, where you and your child can learn in your own home and on your own time. No meetings or having to adjust to someone else’s schedule!
The Tiny Blessings program offers two courses, one for 2-to-3-year-olds and another for Pre-K children (4-to-5-year-olds who are not in Kindergarten). Participation in this program includes a Mass bag to keep little ones engaged!
There will be an option for moms to meet once a month at the church with their tiny blessings, if desired, but is not a requirement for the program. (All social distancing precautions/guidelines will be observed).
Tiny Blessings provides entertaining videos, crafts, activities, songs, prayers, and more––specifically designed for each of the program’s 31 weekly lessons, and entirely online in an easy-to-follow format. Father Bierbaum will even appear in a series of videos to teach preschoolers about our parish and the Mass, what his role is, the purpose of the Sacraments, the Real Presence of Jesus in the Holy Eucharist, and much more!
All of the materials and videos are on a secure, private website. There is no risk of unwanted ads, and there is no need to visit outside video sites like YouTube. You and your child will be able to enjoy the program in a safe, controlled, private, online environment.
Over the course of the school year, your little one will be taught:
• … who God is and why He gave us the Bible.
• … why Jesus is called our Good Shepherd.
• … how the world was created.
• … about some of the most important stories and figures from the Old and New Testaments.
• … about Jesus’ life, death, resurrection, ascension, and current role in the Church.
• … about the Blessed Mother and her role in the Church.
• … about the Catholic Church and her teachings.
• … about our parish and Father Bierbaum.
• … how God loves us so much and why we should love Him in return.
• … and so much more!
Please contact Kathleen Charlesworth at firstname.lastname@example.org.